Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where You Rest Your Head

So Luke and I had a crafty day. We decided we were going to decorate a pillow case and send it to Daddy :)

It came with two pillow cases, so I told Luke he could decorate the other one for his bed. Let me tell you, that was a hit right there!!!

After we got dressed appropriately, I set up the table with all the goods. Which were the pillow cases, fabric markers, blue paint, sponge brush, wipes, paper towels and two extremely excited McCullars!!



I had this perfect design in my head. We would do our hand prints and I would write something really sweet and loving in the middle. Well after we did our hands in the corners. It turned out to be way more difficult than I had hoped to use the fabric markers. So we had to just stick with something short and sweet :)





It's not how I planned and I'm a major perfectionist so I pick it apart but I just know that Danny will love it <3


Lukey had a blast doing his! My control freak self just let him have free reigns for his. I let him do whatever he wanted until his precious little heart was content. I also helped him write his name. :)








I believe it was a complete success. Was easy and didn't take long to do. We also had so much fun doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment