Saturday, July 2, 2011

From a long time ago



Close your eyes, whisper the truth. Was it me was it you.
Close your eyes, you'll see me. Walking away from everything.
Was it really me you were looking for,
Did you lose your way, went through the wrong door?
Well I'm moving on, you can't hold me back.
Yes you got your way, I can't stand your laugh.





Fast forward the time and say you'll be mine.
hidden and lost in the dark you some how found me.
you took my hand and made me feel comfortable, free to just be.
we are just alike and perfect we get along.
can this be real am I living a love song?
please just hold me and never let go.
keep me out of the fire and rescue me when I'm low.
I'm so happy, it's over and done with no more games,
I will become the luckiest woman alive when I take your name.

  
hold me close and never let me go.
I can't believe this is real, am I dreaming?
through all the pain I knew you were out there somewhere,
I am so blessed to have finally found you.
I'm going to smile with you forever.
I'm going to laugh till time stops.
I'm going to love until there is no such thing.
thank you for everything.
you are my angel.



you threw your fit, you yelled and screamed.
you sent evil texts and big talk emails.
I'm sorry but gotta break it to you,
this time your threats didn't go through.
I have broken your trance, my eyes are now open.
give it up you are a big joke, I'm sorry what was that......
did you just choke?
I have got bigger and better, you don't even cross my mind.
he is a real man, and we are worth his time!







you hated my freckles,
harrassed me about my dress
made me cry everyday
with no limit to my stress
now I have opened my eyes
yet still have a bitter taste in my mouth
pulled me into a hole
but I pulled through the doubt
now almost three years later
can't believe what blessings I have
still waiting for you to become a man
thank God Luke already has a dad.


you hit me in the face
no second to embrace
what has just taken place
my world starts spinning
to you, you keep on winning
and we're far past the beginning
if I would have just stopped it at the first
I wouldn't be feeling all this hurt
and I'm sick of tasting all this dirt.



can you look into my heart
do you see the pain?
the words that spit from your mouth
don't just fly away
you put thought into your words
and fill them with hurt.










love is when you feel like the world has stopped.
love is when you just can't get enough.
love is when you get the tingling in your arms
love is when you feel no harm.

love is that feeling of being so sure,
that this person in your life is not just du jour.

love is when one kiss just won't do.
love is when that person feels so true.
love is when you are willing to sacrifice
love is when you want to spend the rest of your life.

love is throughout the heart, body and mind.
love is what I feel everytime....

I look into your eyes, kiss your lips,
hold your hand and touch your toosh.

love is the feeling I have for you.
and I love the fact that you love me too.







I bet you weren't expecting me
to be expecting you.
think carefully, what ya gonna do?
I bet you weren't expecting me,
to be expecting you.

think carefully, I'm watching you.

2 comments: