Saturday, July 2, 2011

My monkey

:) My sweet little boy. Luke Everytt.

I mean look at that face, how could you not love that adorable little boy?!

I was blessed with this angel September 17, 2007. I can not believe that that he will be four this year!!
****BE AWARE, WHEN THEY SAY TIME FLIES, THEY AIN'T LIEING****

He is the light of my life. I am so blessed to have such an adorable son. He is everything and more than I could ever dream of. He is hilariously animated and spits out the craziest things from his mouth. Hahaha. One day at church a little friend of his bit him so he went to the teacher and said, "I thought he was my friend, that's it I'm leaving Virginia" :)

I keep a journal and every time he does memorable things like that, and I write them down. Planning on filling it up and giving it to him when he graduates. He may not care at that age, but who knows he might want to share it with his children one day and/or continue it as a tradition.

Luke is so in love with Danny! I have never seen him act this way towards a male figure. He has a very close relationship with my grandfather (aka Pawpaw) but this is different. He tells me all the time of the things he wants to do when Danny comes home.
I want to go fishing with daddy. I want to build a tent for daddy. I want to go pick up daddy from the boat. I want to make brownies for daddy. I want daddy to be iron man and me be wolverine for Halloween.


I can't even explain the happiness I have from watching those two together. I feel like I'm interrupting. :) Not to mention when ever Danny is around and I do something for Luke, etc buckle is seat belt for him, he says "thanks daddy" haha. Clearly I did it but he just wants an excuse to talk to Danny. :)

I can't wait to have more children <3 Such a blessed mom!!!
I love you Luke Everytt, more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of them hugging almost made me cry. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the sweetest!! Wait until you see them together :)

    ReplyDelete