Thursday, July 7, 2011

moments I miss you most





when I'm laying on the couch late at night watching our favorite shows.

when Luke and I go to the beach.






when I have a car load of groceries.

when Luke kisses your picture and says "I miss you daddy"

when I look at your necklace.





when I see men in uniform.

when I see couples who look so in love.






when I see a lancer.

when I talk to Andy.

when I watch our easter video.



when I smell your cologne in a random store.

when Luke is sick.

when I realize how far away December is.


when I look at my tattoo.

when I see your pictures.




when I drive your truck.

when I drive by the base.

of course I always miss you, but these special
moments just makes me miss you so much more.




I love you Daniel Gene and can't wait until you are
back in my arms making more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment