Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Boys. My Angels.

You two were sent to me to save me more than you will ever know.
You saved me from my self. You saved me from the worst. You make me my best.

The first time I heard your name I'll never forget. The boy who drove through the grass. Even thinking back to that moment I laugh. If I only knew then who you would have been. Every moment in my life with you in it has been so much more than those others. Your moments make my others seem to fade away. You showed me love a while ago. Real love. However I was in a tight grip of such an evil. How amazing you are, even from such a distance you never gave up on me. I thought about you all the time. 11.11. Every single year. Every Lancer. Every time I heard Emery, Dane Cook or "Sidewalks". I didn't realize how strong you were in my life. No wonder I couldn't live with out you. Now look at us. How did we get so blessed?! What did I ever do to deserve you. I'll tell you what. I was born. I was made to be yours. To show other's of a true honest real love. To show my self. That I deserved better. That I deserved you. This is what a real smile feels like. This is what true happiness feels like. A breath of relaxation. Breathe April. You made it. You made it back into his arms. I promise to always love you. My heart will always skip at the sound of your name. My heart will always jump at the sound of your name. My face will always light up at the sight of you. "now you're my whole life. now you're my whole world. like a river meets the sea.strong than it's ever been. we have come so far since that day. and i thought i loved you then." perfect words.
Thank you for being more than I could have ever begin to have imagined for my husband.
I'm forever grateful to you. And will love you forever Daniel Gene. My love.




How do I every begin to explain you. The moment I learned of you my life changed for the best. Every single moment with you I cherish. I will never and I mean never be able to explain the joy I get from being your mother. Holding you in my arms. Knowing that I love you so much. That there is nothing in this world that will ever tear me away from you. I think about my past, my present and Lord knows my future. How I know you will never have to experience that. The sweet sound of your laugh. The way your smile lights up my heart. The feeling of being whole when you hug me. You will never ever doubt my love for you. I promise you I will show you what unconditional love is. I will show you how God wants us to love our children. I will show you that you are my light of my life. I will show you that you are my everything. I will never forget the first time I felt you kick. That very moment knowing that you were mine. The first second I layed my eyes on you. Hearing your first cry. Knowing that I have never loved anything more in my life. I promise you every day I will do better than my best for you. I promise you that every day I will love you more than the day before. I promise you that I will always be here for you. I promise you I will raise you as a man of God. I promise you that there is no mother that will ever love you as the way I do. I am so proud of you. And I feel like the most blessed woman alive to get the privilege to spend my life watching you grow.
Thank you for teaching about unconditional love. Thank you for showing me who God made me to be. Your mommy. I will love you forever. My precious Luke Everytt. My baby boy.


3 comments:

  1. OMG This picture of you and Luke is soooo sweet!! I almost cried looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great picture!! I'm so happy my grandmother caught this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I Love it! What you wrote about you and Danny is so sweet, but what you wrote about you and Luke has me tearing up! Melts my heart! And such sweet pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete