Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lost Art

Have you ever had a moment where you are inspired? Just the sight of someone else doing something they love, maybe hearing an inspirational story, or even just a photograph. That fire that is burning inside of you, to get up and just do it. It seems so reachable. Right at the tip of your fingers.
I have learned as I get older than I am a creative person. I find my self attracted to artistic things. Doodling, photography, dance, writing. I have never been the type for solving mathematical equations. Solving a science mystery. Researching into the history of some major event. Doing things that show your personality, your style, your vision is more my style.

I'm not sure if God is whispering to me but I keep having these strong urges to start the book I have always wanted to write. To choreograph a dance again. I find my self in that perfect mood. My zone. I'm totally into it, got a path going and then speed bump, a fork in the road, which eventually leads to a detour. Then once again I find my self lost. The passion, the fire, the urge I had to find my creativity has faded into darkness.



It makes me so sad, I know that is something that is missing in my life right now. That creative outlet. I need to use it. I know that it will help so much with Danny being gone. Something to focus my time on. But I keep getting side tracked. Hmmm, man I have got to focus.

Man but when you have it, that feeling of purpose. Of you are doing what God made you to do. That natural talent. God given talent. There are no words.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! And I love your writing :) so get to it!! I want to read your book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Mandy :) You have no idea how happy that makes me! I was afraid that only two people would buy my book. Danny and my grandma. Lol Now at least I have three!

    ReplyDelete